Object Dar't

October 20, 2011

UPDATE: Wild Ruby

© Wild Ruby Galleria, 2011

I'm happy to announce that Wild Ruby Galleria will be carrying my paintings and products! Wild Ruby is located at 969 Concord St (Rt 126) in Framingham, MA 01701 and it's totally my kind of store. 



The items are AMAZING! I'm honored to be a part


The moment you walk in, all the colors of the rainbow smack you in the face. Susan St. Laurent is the proprietor with GREAT taste and an artist herself. Look above the door and you will see her bright, beautiful paintings.

© Wild Ruby Galleria, 2011














I am working on my product line as we speak - making clocks, magnets, mini-prints and matted Limited Edition prints. I hope to be fully set up in the shop by November 1st - just in time for the holiday gift-giving season! Consider taking a trip to this wonderful shop and support the talented artisans she carries. Remember: buying local is investing in yourself - it keeps money circulating in YOUR local economy ensuring you have a job.  



I'm exploring transforming mats from drab white



No comments:

Post a Comment