Object Dar't

October 15, 2011

SERIES: 10 Reasons Why an iPhone is an Invaluable Business Tool #7

 7. Mobile Banking & Remote Deposit
 
 Boy are you going to LOVE putting the frustrations of the OLD way of doing banking behind you. I don't sit in line at the bank anymore and I don't have to deal with making deposits when I receive checks from customers. I can check my balance, make transfers, receive all my credit card payments from customers and do all my manual deposits right from my phone in the comfort of my own home (or anywhere other than the bank!) 

Not all banks offer mobile deposits yet but it's coming. PC World ran an article back in 2009 talking about the mobile deposits. USA Today followed up this year. Read the articles and see how and why these things are going to change your life. The best part of mobile banking in my opinion is the ability to make check deposits using my iPhone camera. Take a photo of the front and back, upload to the app and VOILA! Life is beautiful isn't it? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment