Object Dar't

October 13, 2011

SERIES: 10 Reasons Why an iPhone is an Invaluable Business Tool #45

5. Email from ANYWHERE
iPhone comes equipped with email app

Every time I mention this to people, they give me an excuse. I don't have time, blah blah. Listen, that is EXACTLY why this is important! None of us has extra time. LITERALLY. I don't have time to sit down at my PC for an hour and go through the glut of emails I received that day. The beauty of remote email means that throughout your day, you receive notification that you have an email. You read it, respond quickly and send it off - all while doing your grocery shopping or pumping gas or whatever. So while it may SOUND like remote email is just another thing you have to do - it's not. It's managing a major task in tiny increments throughout your day while doing the things life requires. You can't sit at your PC AND pump gas or do your grocery shopping. So who are you kidding? (hint: only yourself) Heck - you could even send out your newsletter from here while you were sitting in the school parking lot picking up your kids from after-school sports. 

2 comments:

  1. I just got an iPhone, so I'm loving this series. Am only just starting to get my head around half the things it can do.

    Thanks for popping by the Fibro today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Fibro! And have fun finding out all the ways your smartphone can aid your business.

    ReplyDelete