Object Dar't

July 13, 2010

what challenges have u overcome?

for me this is a tough transitional time in my life. i've made some decisions which have impacted my whole life (and the lives of my children). i HOPE these decisions were good and sound but then we never seem to know in advance. i know i have great hope and good intentions but then who doesn't? i'm doing a circle journal with the theme of overcoming challenges and decided why not use my blogging to explore the topic further. if you see this and read it, i hope you'll be brave enough to leave me a comment that explores what challenges you've overcome. i could use some inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denyse! Now what would life be without challenges and obstacles? Things to overcome and our desires are sometimes the best motivators. It's important to take risks into the unknown....I admire you for making choices with risk. I guarantee that you will come good out on top because you have kids to think of...Mom's seem to make things turn out good because they have no choice!

    P.S. I LOVE your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :D What a fabulous theme! I'm so excited to get my hands on that journal (though I don't have the slightest clue (yet) what I will write - I know it will be good - for both of us. :D I hope it turns out fabulous for you.

    I'll think about your question and try to remember to come back to this and answer it for you soon.

    Take care... Corine :D

    PS Is your name Denyse, or Rachel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sherri..so you don't think it's a little too "burn-your-corneas-out?" ;)
    Corine..it's denyse! dunno who Rachel is

    ReplyDelete