Object Dar't

August 30, 2010

eek

Ok..I've been busy and neglected the blog. I know. I am HOPING that this is only temporary. I would like to be optimistic that I can do both my shabby chic furniture AND paint (ok and all the other things I have my fingers in).
I wanted to share something with the other "creative types" out there. It's the Sketchbook Project:

Thousands of sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums as they make their way on tour across the country.

After the tour, all sketchbooks will enter into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be barcoded and available for the public to view.

Anyone - from anywhere in the world - can be a part of the project. To participate and have us send you a sketchbook that will go on tour, start by choosing a theme to the right.
Sign up by:

Oct. 31st, 2010
Postmark book by:

January 15th, 2011
Tour starts:

March, 2011

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

Do it..you know you want to..and life is too short not to do some fantastic things

1 comment:

  1. You ARE entering this, right? If not I may have to come up there and kick your butt....

    ReplyDelete