Object Dar't

January 15, 2011

The latest news...

I am participating in 'Pay it Forward in 2011.'  Basically, I have committed to sending something handmade to the first 5 people who left a comment on my Facebook page. They in turn had to post the offer on their Facebook page with offer to send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade (by you) and has to be sent sometime in 2011. Have fun!
Since my Circle Journal project only has a few months left, I decided to opt into the PIF 2011. I have enjoyed the monthly work and all the better that my friends get to benefit! 

I've opted to keep it regimented so I don't forget, etc so I've assigned each person to a month.  My Pay It Forward 2011 Project schedule is: 
Feb=Lisa Swanger- Farber - I'll be doing a painting of Lisa's house :)
Mar= Doreen Aucoin O'Neil 
Apr= NancyAnn Hurley 
May= Sandy Milewski Gregory 
Jun= Jennifer D'Amico O'Connor 
Jul= Kathy Cousineau 
Aug=Jamie Amina Teal 
Sept= Lori Guenoun . 
Here is the text from the project if you'd like to post to your page and participate:
"is participating in 'Pay it Forward in 2011.' I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011. Have fun!"
 
ENJOY and send good things out there!

abstract paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment