Object Dar't

August 23, 2011

August 19th NAME THAT WORK Contest Results

©Denyse Dar, Alpine Sunset 2011. 11x17 watercolor on 140lb Arches
WE HAVE A WINNER for the latest "NAME THAT WORK" contest. Thank you to everyone who participated!!! The enthusiasm for my work and your willingness to participate in the creative process, makes this more than just "art." There is another contest running which was posted today. I hope you'll check it out and consider submitting whatever thoughts the painting inspires!

Here are the submissions I received through the fan page:

Jessica Rollins Mercier "The Hills Are Alive"
Sherri Stakes "Euphoria"
Jessica Rollins Mercier "Ahhh-chartreuse"
Michael Boulay "Rolling Happiness"
JoAnne Pryce Bedard "Alpine sunset"
Janet Sarro-Gonzalez "Trix-ville"
Lori Guenoun "Strawberry Fields (Forever)"
Lisa Mendez Boutotte Ribbons
 
 
And the winner is JoAnne Pryce Bedard with "Alpine Sunset." Congratulations JoAnne, you have won a print of any one of my paintings. You can view the entire catalog of my work here (http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/objectdar.html) to make your selection. Please contact me with your choice and I'll deliver it hand signed with my thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment