Object Dar't

July 24, 2011

NAME THAT WORK CONTEST: July 19, 2011

©Denyse Dar, Sea Sentinel 2011. 11x17 watercolor on 140lb Arches




 WE HAVE A WINNER for the 3rd "NAME THAT WORK" contest!  I'm starting to get into a groove with picking a winner, thank goodness. The first two were a little harder to facilitate as I ironed out the kinks/work load. I want to thank everyone who participated. I appreciate support, enthusiasm for my work and your willingness to help me in the creative process.

Here are the submissions I received through the fan page:
Jessica Rollins Mercier Seaside Kaleidoscope
John Ivanisin Lighthouse in Nantucket
Sofia Daigneau Eerie Eden
  Lori Damstrom O'Connor Beacon in the Mist
Robert Wohlrab I, Sea,You
Ann Hassett The Summer of My Dreams.
Sandy Milewski Gregory Silent Mist
Lori Guenoun Gooseberry Harbor or Gosseberry Point
Belladonna Graves  Sea Sentinel
Jennifer Baum Keeping Watch


They were ALL really great entries! Clearly I have some super-creative friends.

Please know that the drawing is completely random. I write down the names on paper, toss them in a gift bag (yes, I graduated from the bowl!) and then pluck one out! But I won't keep anyone in suspense any longer. Drum roll, please? And the winner is....Belladonna Graves  Sea Sentinel. Congratulations Belladonna, you have won a print of any one of my paintings. You can view the entire catalog of my work here (http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/objectdar.html) to make your selection. Please contact me with your choice and I'll send it along directly - hand signed with my thanks!


nantucket paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment