Object Dar't

April 4, 2011

A Juried Group

So I just wanted to give a little encouragement and info about applying to a juried group. I did jump off the cliff into the great unknown - declaring myself an artist and trying to join in with other artists. The Holden Art Ride has in fact been a godsend (thank you most to founder, Mary E.L.Shepard because she's nothing short of an angel) even though I haven't been accepted. Just the ability to receive encouragement and guidance, has made all the difference mentally for me!

The application night was held at Val's Restaurant in Holden and there were approximately 7 other applicants who all displayed their work.

Mary E.L. Shephard, Founder Holden Art Ride
Opening discussion and introduction
Trish Miller and Jen Baum, applicants
Add caption

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment