Object Dar't

October 19, 2010

Object Dar't happenings..

And so we all know that when school is back in session, life begins to become hectic gearing up for the frenzy that happens with the upcoming holidays. It's no exception for me. This Friday, I will be attending a benefit for the Grafton Food Bank where my artwork and furniture (www.trulyscrumptiouss.com) will be on display and for sale. Here is the invitation:
You are invited to
The 8th Annual
Women’s Night Out: Stress-Free Shopping
Friday Night
October 22, 2010
7:00 – 10:00 PM
Grafton Municipal Center
30 Providence Road
Grafton, MA 01519

Do a little shopping and support the Grafton Food Bank!
All raffle proceeds go to the food bank!
Free Admission ~ Door Prizes ~ Raffles
*** New this year: ***
Girl Scout Troop 30260 will be on hand to collect any
canned food donations to the food bank at the door!

In addition, I have to announce some of my new pieces. I'm excited about several of them, (and I admit...not so excited about others) but I'm grateful for the experience and feel satisfied in building a body of work. I've been attempting to depict my town and the surrounding areas as seen through my eyes. Here's a glimpse:






No comments:

Post a Comment